Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
OWNER WANTS TO SELL! OFFERS INVITED!
- Land: 21 ha (53 acres)
Located a short distance from the Hanwood Village, 156 Beaumont Road is in full swing and awaiting a new owner to make it complete. The property is established to citrus & almonds and would be a great farm to start with.
Boasting a large updated 4 bedroom with 2 bathrooms, the property also has a second dwelling in need of repair which can even boost the income stream if leased.
- Approx 35 acres of 3 year old Almonds - (50% Non Peril, 25% Wood Coloney and 25% Montaray). Certified nursery grown trees. Owner has just harvested first crop.
- 15 acres of Valencias (Avg 14 - 17 tonne to acre)
- Dual drip line throughout
- Fully lasered dark grey self mulching soils & Tile drainage
- 18kw Electric drip station in lock up colourbond shed.
- Watering setup in 2 shifts (1x Almonds & 1x Valencias)
- 3 x Sand filters with Netafim Controller
- Mixing tank and fertigation controller
- Automatic back flush with field valves
- Iron clad & timber frame 20 x 15m shed
- 15 x 8 x 8 machinery shed
- Large 4 bedroom 2 bathroom 2 living renovated home
- Separate workers cottage
- Older 3 bedroom fibro home
- Lock up storage shed
- 125 Delivery Entitlements
21 ha / 53 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.