Approximately 4,500 Acres to be Sown to Wheat and Included in Asking Price!
What a beautifully presented property located 55km north of Goolgowi, 49km from Hillston and 110km from Griffith. Kurrajong Park is a mix of soft rolling red country to level paddocks with three smaller fenced off hill areas used for livestock grazing. Arable areas total nearly 9,000 acres. The property has a scattering of Kurrajong, Murray Pine and Box Timber.
- Land Area: 12,224 acres (4946.877 ha)
- Building Area: 18 squares (3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom)
- Land Use: Grazing, Cropping, Mixed farming
- Cropping: Cereals and Oilseeds
- Rainfall average: 14 inches
- 90' x 40' machinery shed/workshop with accommodation attached.
- 900 tonne bulk grain shed
- 4x seed and fertilizer silo's
- Four stand steel woolshed and sheep yards
- Two stand crutching shed and yards
- 15,000 litre fuel silo
- Air strip
- 11x tanks, 1x bores
Very well watered property serviced by a stock and domestic water pipeline systems to all paddocks. Six ground tanks and an equipped bore and windmill, tanks and troughs.
- Crops: Nil at present with approximately 4500 acres to be sown to wheat 2010 cereal crop yielded in excess of 1 tonne per acre
- Average area cropped annually: 5,000 acres
- Average area fallow annually: 2,000 acres
- Pastures: Areas of natural pasture and grasses in three main paddocks all fenced off from cropping country
Homestead in good condition and is elevated with a pleasant outlook. Evaporative air conditioner, wood heater, rural power, carport and lock up garage, STD phone and twice weekly mail service feature in the home.
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- House area: 18 squares
This property can be inspected with confidence!